Cybersecurity, cyber risk, and liability in local government organizations
In this video, “Cybersecurity, cyber risk, and liability in local government,” I ask and answer 11 questions that local government executives and elected officials should be able to answer about their cybersecurity programs and it provides actionable information on building a cybersecurity program in the public sector. Watch it now! In 28 minutes you’ll get a complete overview of cybersecurity in the public sector, learn how to evaluate your program, assess your risk, and build a comprehensive standards-based program from the executive perspective. Questions answered include:
1. What kind of information do local governments collect and maintain?
2. Is local government regulated?
3. What regulations apply?
4. What are the risks?
5. What’s the liability?
6. How are they assessing and managing risk?
7. How do you build a cybersecurity program in the public sector?
8. What does the management structure look like?
9. How do you staff it?
10. How much does it cost?
11. What are the responsibilities of directors, managers elected officials and staff throughout the organization?
Watch it and don’t forget to subscribe. If you like it, LIKE IT and thanks for watching.
© Copyright Jeffrey Morgan, 2018