Information Security for Executives and Managers
Who: Non-IT Executives and Managers – public, private and non-profit sectors.
What: Information Security Training
When: Tuesday, December 12, 2017, 12:00 PM eastern time.
How long: The training is 30 minutes, but I am leaving an extra 30 minutes for questions and discussion.
Cost: Free! There is nothing to buy, no sales pitch, and no upsell.
Click on the link below to register! Attendance is limited to 25 on a first come, first served basis. When you register, I will send you a calendar invitation.
What you will learn.
- What is the single, deadly assumption executives and managers make about their information security programs?
- What free resources are available to build a rock solid information security program?
- What are the required building blocks of an information security program?
- Who should be on your information security team? It’s not who you think!
- What’s the difference between Cybersecurity and Information Security?
Register now for the live, web seminar – December 12, 12:00 PM Eastern time.