Security Policy Checkup
Security Policy Checkup Service
For county and municipal government.
Is your security policy up to current standards? Here’s how we can help for a low fixed rate:
This fixed-fee service is designed for counties and municipalities and includes:
- Initial web workshop with management and key stakeholders.
- Completion of a survey to identify your organization’s procedures, practices and specific security requirements.
- Review of your security policy and acceptable use policy against best practices and your organization’s requirements.
- Web workshop to discuss results.
- Written report with specific recommendations for improving your policies.
How to get started
- e-mail us for a quote/SOW.
- We’ll send you a Statement of Work with an NDA (Non disclosure agreement). Sign it and return with a purchase order.
- We will promptly schedule a web workshop to gather information.
- We will discuss your concerns and complete a brief survey in order to understand your organization’s requirements.
Who should be involved?
We can perform this study for an authorized executive. However, we believe that working with a cross-functional workgroup consisting of Legal, HR, IT and executive management, and possibly other departments will help build a foundation for a more solid information security program in the long term.
Don’t have a security policy?
We can help. e-mail us to schedule a time to discuss the development of a custom security policy tailored to fit your organization.
Read more about this service at: http://www.e-volvellc.com/security-policy-checkup/
© Copyright Jeffrey Morgan, 2016